We Are Hiring An ASSOCIATE LITIGATION ATTORNEY For Our Top Rated West Palm Beach Commercial Litigation, Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Firm.
Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller is a bankruptcy, foreclosure, business, and litigation law firm based in West Palm Beach, Florida. We are currently hiring an Associate Litigation Attorney for our top rated West Palm Beach law firm. Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses throughout South Florida in matters where financial and legal concerns fuse, which often create complex issues that are not only stressful but also potentially devastating if not handled expeditiously and properly. We are here to tell you that every problem—no matter how seemingly hopeless—has a solution, and we will find it. With creative thinking and a personal approach, there is no situation so bad that it can’t be improved and eventually overcome.
Qualified Applicants must have:
- 5+ years minimum experience required in areas of foreclosure & commercial litigation.
- Experience in bankruptcy law is a plus.
- Must have a valid Florida Bar license.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and LexisNexis.
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Excellent research and writing skills regarding Motions, Complaints and Memoranda.
- Independent drafting of documents and pleadings required.
- Ability to handle volume and multi-task.
- Responsive to priorities/deadlines and a strong work ethic.
- Experience in attending court hearings with excellent courtroom etiquette.
- Willing to attend hearings throughout the State of Florida.
- Familiar with Zoom for remote appearances.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team on various projects.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Dependable, organized, detail-oriented individual.
- Good client relations skills.
Our firm offers a friendly team-oriented work atmosphere, where everybody knows your name. Benefits are offered and salary is commensurate with the level of experience. Please e-mail resume, salary preference, writing sample and references to: Resumes@kelleylawoffice.com