Foreclosure in the State of Florida
The housing market took a sharp decline during the recent recession beginning in 2007 and 2008. Many foreclosures spiraled from this occurrence and only now have we begun to see the economy’s repair. In fact, at the end of 2012, the foreclosure rate held steady at 11 percent in the state of Florida. Now that we are rounding the final quarter of 2014, and foreclosures have dwindled, foreclosures still happen every day throughout the state of Florida. This is why it is important to have a licensed and professional West Palm Beach foreclosure lawyer from on your side dedicated to resolving foreclosure issues for owners, lenders, and buyers. The professional law team at Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan can assist with the process and help to resolve any foreclosure issues.
Regardless of whether an owner, buyer, or lender contact Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan, our legal team is experienced and knowledgeable of state and federal laws pertaining to foreclosure. We understand that regardless of your position in a foreclosure, it can be difficult, complex, and even emotional. Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan can help any type of client reach their legal goals and help them to find the best solutions.
- New Florida Mortgage Foreclosure Deficiency Law to Go Into Effect
- How Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Can Help You Prevent Foreclosure
Here are some of the services we offer to assist with foreclosures:
- The Home Affordable Modification Program : For those home owners who are worried and struggling to avoid losing their homes, there may be a program that can help. The federal Home Affordable Modification Program may provide some home owners with options to keep their properties, however, certain qualifications must be met. For example, a home owner must be employed and have a high chance of success in meeting revised mortgage terms. All in all, a skilled and experienced foreclosure lawyer can help negotiate on the home owner’s behalf, should the Home Affordable Modification Program be the best option for the home owner.
- Foreclosed Property Acquisition : Now that the economy is on the mend, many potential property buyers may see opportunities to buy property they could not buy when prices and interest rates were higher. As a result of the recent succession, however, lenders now have enforced strict requirements, particularly surrounding foreclosed properties, prior to granting credit to potential buyers. However, our attorneys at Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan can help negotiate and present an organized and compelling case to lenders.
- Lenders’ Foreclosure Properties : Because the rules today are much stricter in terms of lending to potential buyers, the attorneys at Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan can even assist lenders in lining up their properties with qualified, low-risk buyers. Our lawyers also have the knowledge and experience of working with lenders to be able to represent them in court and even help them to find new, qualified buyers to issue new credit and offload some of their foreclosed properties.
Contact the Professional and Skilled Foreclosure Attorney
Regardless of the situation, foreclosure can be a confusing, challenging, and even difficult process. Furthermore, each state has its own laws and policies surrounding foreclosure. However, having a professional and skilled foreclosure attorney from the Law Offices of Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan on your side can assist with any foreclosure situation and legal proceeding in the state of Florida. Contact the Law Offices of Kelley, Fulton & Kaplan today at 561-264-6850 to learn more about the foreclosure process and how we can help you find solutions and work with you through foreclosure.