West Palm Beach Real Estate Attorney
Putting the needs of clients first in a wide array of personal and commercial property deals
Whether you are buying or selling a home or a commercial property, you must deal with countless state and local laws. Without a detailed understanding of all legislation that applies to your circumstances, you can make costly errors and even potentially lose your property. With more than two decades of experience assisting Florida home and business owners navigate the complexities of real estate law, the West Palm Beach real estate attorneys at Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller can help ensure your transactions go smoothly and benefit your interests.
Full legal support for residential and commercial property transactions and issues
Besides our role supporting both sides of foreclosure issues, each West Palm Beach real estate attorney at Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller offers a range of services to ensure your legal or consumer rights in personal and business land transactions and proceedings. Our attorneys can help with real estate issues such as the following:
- Real estate litigation — Resolve disputes on sales contracts, encroachments, nuisances, disturbances, breach of lease agreements, evictions and property damage claims.
- Purchase and sale of property (commercial and residential) — Comprehensive service, including land use issues, purchase agreements and closings.
- Residential and commercial property leases — Agreements and dispute litigation.
- Titles, insurance and commitments — Examinations of title documents to detect defects and the impact on property marketability, title insurance and commitments.
- Loan and closing documents preparation — Protection of your interests in the closing process.
- Real estate closings (residential and commercial) — Buyer and seller representation, including the calculation of apportionments and preparation of closing statements.
- Association liens and foreclosures (home and condominium owners and associations) — Filing or defense actions in liens and foreclosures.
The importance of an experienced real estate lawyer on your side
For most individuals and businesses, property is the most expensive asset you are likely to own. Financial risk exists from the moment you plan to buy property through the time you sell it. Without proper planning and consideration, any property owner can face potentially ruinous issues such as the following:
- Disputes with owners of neighboring property
- Land use and zoning issues that prevent you from using your property as intended
- Encumbrances to a title that can keep you from selling property
- Unexpected homeowner or condominium association regulations that can result in special assessments or other issues at any time
When you seek guidance from Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller, we make sure you understand all the details that can affect you now and in the future. Our dedicated attorneys take the time to educate you on the law so you can make informed decisions as a property owner.
Contact Our West Palm Beach Real Estate Attorneys
The West Palm Beach real estate attorneys at Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller are versed in real estate and business law, have the “360-degree experience” to ensure the comprehensive support you need. The firm also works with clients throughout the Palm Beach County area — Royal Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Okeechobee, and elsewhere. Contact us to discuss your case.