As the managing attorney of the litigation and creditors’ rights practice group in a previous law firm, Ms. Delaney advised clients on business litigation and foreclosure-related matters. Her clients included national financial institutions, asset managers, portfolio managers, and private investors.
Ms. Delaney has 20 years’ experience in business and real estate litigation, mortgage foreclosures, bankruptcy, lender representation, evictions, REO, employment litigation, and contractual disputes.
Ms. Delaney has represented institutional and non-institutional lenders in connection with the resolution of diverse residential and commercial portfolios. She routinely works to guide lenders toward efficient and cost-effective resolutions for troubled loans and complex workouts, including loan modifications, forbearance agreements, short-sales, cash for keys agreements, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure agreements, and other workout options.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Florida Southern College, B.A., 2000
- Florida Bar (2005)
- Orange & Volusia County Bar Associations
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida